- Almost invisible clear tape
- UV-resistant, no yellowing
- No scrim, fully transparent
- Ideal for discreet repairs
- Solvent-free adhesive
- High elongation for all plastic repairs
- Size: 20 m x 48 mm
Scotch® Extremium™ INVISIBLE High performance tape (20 m x 48 mm) has high adhesion and is almost invisible, with no scrim for complete transparency. The tape has a solvent-free adhesive, very high UV-resistance and will not yellow over time. It adheres well to glass and plastic, indoors and outdoors.
When you need to make discreet repairs, get Scotch® Extremium™ Invisible tape. It has high adhesion and is almost invisible, with no scrim material for complete transparency. It’s the ideal solution for all discreet repairs, from sealing a broken plexiglass door to repairing a hole in a greenhouse or fixing a broken lampshade. The tape will remain practically invisible over time, with no yellowing. This is due to its specific solvent-free adhesive with very high UV-resistance. The tape has a long-lasting bond and adheres well to glass and plastic, both indoors and outdoors. It also has high elongation for all plastic repairs.
- Use for discreet repairs, such as sealing a broken plexiglass door, repairing a hole in a greenhouse or fixing a broken lampshade