Sikasil ® WS – 605 S is a durable, neutral – curing silicone sealant with a high movement capability and excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates.
• Meets requirements of ISO 11600 25 LM F & G, ASTM C 920 (class 50), ASTM C 1248, TT-S00230C, TT-S001543A, DIN 18540, DIN 18545 (group E)
• Outstanding UV and weathering resistance
• Does not stain areas adjacent to the joint
• Adheres well to glass, metals, coated / painted metals, plastics and wood
• Provided with CE – mark according to EN 15651-1:2012, F EXT – INT CC 25LM, (F EXT – INT 25LM for transparent), EN 15651-2:2012, G CC 25LM, certified by Control Body 1119
Areas of Application
Sikasil ® WS – 605 S can be used for weatherproofing and sealing applications where durability under severe conditions is required. It is particularly suited as a weather seal for structural glazing, curtain walling and windows. This product is suitable for professional experienced users only. Tests with actual substrates and conditions have to be performed to ensure adhesion and material compatibility.
For further information see the documents below
*To acquire the Safety Data Sheet please fill the contact form.