- Features a special polyester liner that will not stick when unwinding
- Stretch up to 100% for void-free, moisture-resistant insulation
- Non-vulcanising and shelf-stable
- Highly conformable, self-amalgamating EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) based tape
- Primary insulation for splicing cable up to 69 kV
- Ideal for moisture sealing electrical connections
Scotch® Rubber Splicing Tape is a highly conformable, self-amalgamating EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) based tape for electrical applications. Our tapes can be used for insulation in low or high voltage applications and in joints up to 69 kV.
For further information see the documents below
*To acquire the Safety Data Sheet please fill the contact form.