Using the website www.marineshop.gr. requires the visitor to accept the terms of operation as set forth in the following agreement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information and content displayed on www.marineshop.gr. are offered to inform customer visitors, we make every effort to ensure that the information displayed is accurate and true. ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EE has no liability whatsoever for direct or indirect, positive or consequential damages resulting from any typographical errors, interruptions, delays in ordering or malfunction of www.marineshop.gr.
Content is the property of ANAGNOSTOPOULOS and is protected by the relevant intellectual property provisions, as applicable. The use of the material and services provided is for personal use only. It is forbidden or relayed in any way, with or without processing, without the prior written permission of ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EU.
Trademarks used at www.marineshop.gr. as promotional material for information, the sale of products is internationally protected and protected by laws on trademarks and industrial intellectual property.
In our electronic operations, we incorporate the most up-to-date and established security methods and procedures, to protect the data of the users and the traders and the safe completion of the transactions.
Controlled user access to the members area, grading and registering information on different platforms ensures maximum security for the user’s personal data and transaction data.
Under no circumstances data stored in the ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EE databases related to credit card numbers and digital signatures of transactions of the traders. This data is primarily recorded in the systems of the relevant credit institutions and organizations.
USER STATEMENT – CUSTOMER
GENERAL TERMS OF SALES
The sales of the company by the name “ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EE” are managed, unless otherwise agreed in writing, by the following essential conditions:
- The place where the sales contract is drawn up is considered to be Aghios Ioannis Rentis or Thessaloniki, namely the headquarters of the “ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EE” or the branch of Thessaloniki.
- Any price or price list announced to the buyer prior to a sale may be changed and given for information purposes only. Prices are agreed at the time of sale. All prices offered are in Euro and do not include VAT, and/or any other costs (e.g. transportation).
- Goods travel on behalf of and at the risk of the buyer. Risks in the transport of goods are covered by the buyer.
- In the event of a defect in a product or lack of agreed properties or deviations from its specifications from the agreed, “ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EE” may either replace the products or refund the price, provided the Buyer has sent a written notice within five (5) working days from the date on which a defect or the lack of an agreed status occurred, and provided that it did not interfere with the products so that it enters an worse than the one that received it. In addition to this obligation, “ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EE” has no liability for compensation to Buyer. If this five (5) working day passes, “ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EE” considers that the buyer has accepted the quantity, quality and prices of the goods sold under this invoice.
- The buyer must understand the suitability of the product he has purchased with this invoice for the intended use and assumes the risk and responsibility for its inappropriate use. “ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EE” assumes no responsibility for the inappropriate use of the product. The sole responsibility of “ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EE” is to replace any quantity of the product that will prove to be defective.
- The sales of “ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EE” are paid either by cash deposit or by check and only when the latter is collected. In particular, only a credit of a specific amount of time indicated on the invoice of each sale may be agreed.
- Delay for the purchaser to pay the invoice shall bear the consequences of default without notice from the day following the date on which the invoice was issued or, as the case may be, from the day following the end of the due day of the end of the credit. The “ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EE” is also entitled to seek a discount granted to the purchaser by issuing additional invoices for the value of the deduction, demanding immediate repayment and other invoices of the buyer whose value has been credited, and unilaterally canceling backlog orders.
- The same as the above results will be issued in any change in the legal position of the acquirer, such as the transfer or dissolution of his business, his death, incapacity, suspension or suspension of payments, the enforcement of a charge against him, etc.
- The recovery of part of the purchaser’s debts only by ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EE does not remove its late payment in respect of the remaining amount due, nor does it mean its resignation from its other rights.
- In order to resolve any dispute between ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EE and a buyer arising out of the sales contract, only the Courts of Piraeus are competent.
- For the online store of “ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EE” available on the “www.marineshop.gr” page, the above terms and conditions apply except for payment by check.
National Bank of Greece
Account No: 07144107773 IBAN: GR7101100710000007144107773 SWIFT: ETHNGRAA
Account No: 6055040030558 IBAN: GR8501710550006055040030558 SWIFT: PIRBGRAA
Account No: 192002320003616 IBAN: GR1701401920192002320003616 SWIFT: CRBAGRAA
Account No:00260108780200562546 IBAN: GR6102601080000780200562546 SWIFT: ERBKGRAA
- The information and in particular the instructions concerning the application and end-use of “ANAGNOSTOPOULOS EE” products are provided in good faith and are based on the company’s current knowledge and experience when stored, used and applied under normal conditions.
- In practice, variations in materials, substrates and on-site implementation conditions are such that no warranty can be given on their merchantability or suitability for a particular purpose, and no liability whatsoever from any legal relationship can be established against the company on the basis of written information, written tips or other forms of instructions provided.
- All orders are accepted under the company’s terms of sale and delivery. Product users must always refer to the most recent version of the product sheet and product safety sheets, copies of which are given on request.