Kneadable epoxy putty for small repairs. Hardens even under water. Becomes as hard as steel. Can be machined, sanded, painted, etc.
Instructions of use
- Using scissors, cut out equal parts of products A and B. Knead the two components together like modelling paste, for 2 minutes at least, to obtain a homogeneously grey coloured material with no marbling. Apply this mixture to the part to be affixed or repaired. It can be applied even under water, where it will continue to harder after application.
- Cover the remainder of the material with aluminium foil so that it will keep well.
- To aid with the kneading process in cold weather, the two components should be warmed beforehand, by placing them in sunlight or near a heat source.
- When application has been completed, it is recommended that the hands be washed. In the case of sensitive skin or where the mastic is used frequently, it is recommended that a protective cream or gloves be used.
- In order to create seals or to plug holes, it is important to ensure that the EPOFIX penetrates correctly by exerting sufficient pressure on it. Good results are obtained using a spatula, which can also be used for final smoothing.
- When applied at an ambient temperature of 20°C, final hardening is achieved in 2 hours. From then on, EPOFIX can be filed, sawn and sanded without problem. The product attains all of its final characteristics in 48 hours.
For further information see the documents below
*To acquire the Safety Data Sheet please fill the contact form.