Sikasil ® SG – 20 is a neutral – curing silicone adhesive which combines mechanical strength with high elongation. It adheres excellent to a wide range of substrates.
• Meets requirements of EOTA ETAG 002 (carries ETA), EN 13022, ASTM C 1184
• Fire rated (EN 119252 / DIN 4102 B1)
• Outstanding UV and weathering resistance
• Bonds excellent to glass, metals, coated metals, plastics and wood
• Provided with CE mark according to ETAG 002, DoP 01 26 03 01 003 9 001000 1024, certified by Factory Production Control Body, 0757, certificate Nr. 0757 CPD 596 10 001 R1e, 20110601
Areas of Application
Sikasil ® SG-20 can be used for structural sealant glazing, bonding of solar modules and other high – demanding industrial applications. This product is suitable for professional experienced users only. Tests with original substrates and conditions have to be performed to ensure adhesion and material compatibility.
For further information see the documents below
*To acquire the Safety Data Sheet please fill the contact form.