This double braid with parallel cores makes for an excellent halyard because of its reduced stretch and its good performance in winches. The aramid core is used to help reduce stretch. Non-spliceable braid.
- Range: Cruising
- Assets: Good performance in jammers, Excellent halyard, Reduced stretch.
- Cover: 16-plait continuous polyester braid
- Intermediate cover: 16-plait polyester braid (8mm and above)
- Core: Parallel polyester or aramid
- Main halyards
- Genoa halyards
- Mainsail and genoa travellers
- Spinnaker halyards
- Reefing lines
- Spinnaker pole topping lifts
- Spinnaker pole downhauls
- Boom topping lifts
- Furling lines
Delivery & Returns
- • Delivery time: 2 - 5 business days
- • Shipping cost: €6
The buyer is entitled to return any product by sending a written notice within 5 working days from the date of delivery only if they have not made any intervention on the product. Our company accepts product returns only if the latter is defective, in which case we will compensate the buyer either by replacement or refund. Labels that have been removed from any clothing and/or footwear, or have been used beyond the test procedure, cannot be returned. Apart for this obligation, our company has no liability for compensation to the buyer. If this 5-day deadline is reached, ANAGNOSTOPOULOS considers that the buyer has accepted the quantity and quality of the goods.