The KIT contains a polishing set with the following product codes
3M Perfect-It 33039 1ltr Finishing Material 1-step:
- Develop specifically for the 3M™ Perfect-It™ 1-Step Paint Finishing System
- Balanced cut essentially compounds and polishes in one step, eliminating the need for compounding
- Formulated for a broad range of user conditions without sticking or leaving residual film
- Holds on pads for reduced sling, mess and cleanup time
3M™ Perfect-It™ 1-Step Finishing Material essentially compounds and polishes in one step – eliminating the time and expense of compounding when used as part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ 1-Step Paint Finishing System. Like all 3M™ Perfect-It™ compounds and polishes, it delivers a longer working time yet still reduces sling for easier cleanup.
3M Perfect-It 33042 Foam Finishing Pad 1-step:
- Eliminates compounding when used as part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ 1-Step Paint Finishing system
- Combines the cut of a compounding pad and the finish of a polishing pad
- Tapered edge protects backing pad edge, reduces damage to finish
- 3M™ Hookit™ attachment makes for precise centering and fast change-outs
Our 3M™ Perfect-It™ 1-Step Foam Finishing Pad essentially compounds and polishes in one step – eliminating the time and expense of compounding when used as part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ 1-Step Paint Finishing system.
3 x 3M Trizact Hookit Foam Blending Disc P3000 & 3 x 3M Trizact Hookit Foam Blending Disc P8000: 3M’s unique Trizact™ technology utilises a pyramid structure of multiple layers of fine grade abrasive mineral particles. Patterned, precise mineral structures give Trizact™ abrasives the combination of fast cut and consistent finish every time. Use P1000 foam blending discs for scuff sanding blend panels prior to painting. Use P1500 clear coat sanding discs for leveling dust nibs and sanding of mismatched orange peel. Finally, use P3000 foam disc for removing P1200-P1500 grade sand scratches prior to use of 3M™ Perfect-It™ polishing system. 3M Trizact™ Fine Finishing Disc P6000 is designed for refining scratches made by P2500/P3000 grade abrasive. Used damp and followed by 3M compounds abrasive scratches will not re-appear.
For further information see the documents below
*To acquire the Safety Data Sheet please fill the contact form.