- Features a special polyester liner that will not stick when unwinding
- Stretch up to 100% for void-free, moisture-resistant insulation
- Non-vulcanising and shelf-stable
- Highly conformable, self-amalgamating EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) based tape
- Primary insulation for splicing cable up to 69 kV
- Ideal for moisture sealing electrical connections
Scotch® Rubber Splicing Tape is a highly conformable, self-amalgamating EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) based tape for electrical applications. Our tapes can be used for insulation in low or high voltage applications and in joints up to 69 kV.
For further information see the documents below
Personal Protective Equipment
*To acquire the Safety Data Sheet please fill the contact form.
Delivery & Returns
- • Delivery time: 2 - 5 business days
- • Shipping cost: €6
The buyer is entitled to return any product by sending a written notice within 5 working days from the date of delivery only if they have not made any intervention on the product. Our company accepts product returns only if the latter is defective, in which case we will compensate the buyer either by replacement or refund. Labels that have been removed from any clothing and/or footwear, or have been used beyond the test procedure, cannot be returned. Apart for this obligation, our company has no liability for compensation to the buyer. If this 5-day deadline is reached, ANAGNOSTOPOULOS considers that the buyer has accepted the quantity and quality of the goods.