3M™ Cubitron™ II Flap Disc 967A is ideal for low to medium/high pressure applications on flat surfaces or outside edgework, especially in paint prep and stainless steel fabrication where final finish and gouge resistance are important.
• 3M™ Precision Shaped Grain maintains supersharp points that cut exceptionally fast with less pressure
• Engineered to run cooler, reducing metal discoloration/oxidation and the chance of heat related stress cracks
• Flaps grind and finish in a single step
• Durable Y-weight poly-cotton backing delivers controlled, even wear for full use of the disc on low to medium/high pressure applications
• A grinding aid incorporated on the disc minimizes grinding temperatures for heat-sensitive alloys like stainless steel, titanium, and nickel alloys
For further information see the documents below
*To acquire the Safety Data Sheet please fill the contact form.