- Ideal for prepping and repairing flat surfaces, including body-in-white applications
- Super-open-coat construction for reduced loading allowing metal and paint particles to escape
- 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain delivers a consistent, high cut-rate and long life
- Hookit™ attachment allows for quick and easy disc changes
- E-weight paper backing is specially designed for metal sanding
3M™ Cubitron™ II Hookit™ Paper Disc 950U are the ideal solution for removing paint, coatings and mill scale from galvanised steel, aluminium, fibreglass and other substrates that are prone to abrasive loading. 950U discs feature an open coat construction that reduces loading and clogging – without the use of stearates, to reduce the risk of finish contamination. These discs feature 3M Precision Shaped Grain which forms into triangular points that slice through metal rather than gouging or ploughing like traditional abrasives. These points continuously self sharpen as they fracture, generating an extremely fast cut. 3M offer a complete line of hook and loop style Hookit discs for work spaces where adhesive backed discs may become contaminated by dust or dirt. Hookit discs are removed easily and can be reused for the entire life of the abrasive.
For further information see the documents below
*To acquire the Safety Data Sheet please fill the contact form.