- Enhanced comfort by reducing heat and moisture – Easier breathing with unique valve design
- 10 each per case
- For occupational use only
The 3M™ Rugged Comfort Respirator is designed with harsh, dirty environments in mind. Offers comfort, durability and stability with a firm, lightly textured silicone faceseal and a low profile, strong unibody construction. Rugged and Comfortable Respiratory Protection, the 3M™ 6500 Reusable Respirator offers the following features:
- Silicone Faceseal – Provides comfort and stability with a soft, but firm faceseal. – Provides long life with a resilient silicone material – Our lightest silicone facepiece – Keep its shape under high heat environments
- Quick Latch – Drop Down Mechanism – Easy on and off as you move in and out of contaminated areas – No need to remove your hard hat or face shield when lowering or raising your respirator.
- Adjustable Head Harness Assembly – Optimum fit and comfort with four point adjustable cradle – Lasting performance and improved elasticity Polyester/Spandex straps
- Overmolded/Low Profile Design – Simplified cleaning and maintenance with fewer parts and crevices – A good fit on many faces with a smaller faceseal footprint. – Improved compatibility for use with Welding/Grinding Shields – Advanced half facepiece design for a wide field of view
- 3M™ Bayonet Connection – Compatible with all 3M™ cartridges and filters
- Coolflow™ Valve – Enhanced comfort by reducing heat and moisture – Easier breathing with unique valve design
- Valve Cover design – Directs exhaled breath and moisture downward – Easy positive pressure seal check
For further information see the documents below
*To acquire the Safety Data Sheet please fill the contact form.