The 3M™ 4000 series respirators are a range of ready-to-use, maintenance free half masks, designed for effective and comfortable protection against many gases, vapors and combination particulate hazards found throughout industry. Utilizing unique filter technology allows a very low-profile for undisturbed view to make your worklife more comfortable.
• One piece, maintenance-free construction
• Soft, non-allergenic material with textured face seal
• Exhalation valve at central position for effective removal of heat and moisture build up within face piece
• Use until damaged, particulate filters clog, gas filters become saturated or after one month
The 4000 Series Respirators come in a variety of different product options:
• 3M™ 4251 (FFA1P2 R D) provides protection against organic vapors (good warning properties and b.pt. > 65°C), up to 10 x Threshold Limit Value (TLV) or 1000 parts per million (ppm), whichever is lower, and 12 x TLV for particulates.
• 3M™ 4255 (FFA2P3 R D) provides protection against organic vapours (good warning properties and b.pt. > 65°C), up to 10 x TLV or 5000 ppm, whichever is lower and 50 x TLV for particulates.
For further information see the documents below
*To acquire the Safety Data Sheet please fill the contact form.